4H Groups and Leaders ....... FREE
18 and Under ............................. FREE
Adult per Hour ....................... $10
Family Yearly Pass ................. $250
Individual Yearly Pass ......... $100
** Group Rates will be case by case and must be
approved by the Ag Society Board.
Our 134' x 285' outdoor arena is both a rental arena and a public arena, which is perfect for:
• Ranch Rodeo's
• Pleasure Riding
• And many more types of events!
• Stalls at each end
• Water hydrants available
• PA System available, for extra charge
• Crows Nest
• Stadium Lights, available for extra charge
• Bleachers Seating
• Handicap Accessible
• Access to outdoor block restrooms (Mid-April to Mid-October. Not open during winter months)
• WIFI Accessibility
1. A waiver must be signed before use (Forms are located at the office or download the form above and drop it in the drop box near arena entrance)
2. Arena will be closed at dusk (1/2 hour after sunset) unless a scheduled event is taking place
3. Barrels and poles must be returned to storage area by user before leaving the arena area!
4. Arena lights may be used for only scheduled events, not pleasure riding or practice unless authorized by board directors
5. A minor may use arena for practice only when accompanied by an adult
6. Arena will be closed before a scheduled events so arena may be worked up by grounds personnel
7. Riders practice or pleasure ride at their own risk. The Lincoln County Ag Society or their employees and board members are not responsible for accidents
8. Cattle may be used while practicing, but it is up to each party or person to handle the cattle and be responsible for cattle care, displacement, or damage to arena or equipment
9. Do NOT leave animals unattended in the round pen or arena
10. There is no exclusive use of the arena, unless contracted through the Lincoln County Fairgrounds
Not finding what your looking for? Contact us for further questions!